Forums
4 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
1. My STEAM URL:76561198144021293 (Steam 64)
2. REASON FOR MY BAN: Glitched Bedroll
3. STAFF NAME: Guy teamed with Jek, forgot his name
3. BAN DURATION: 7 day

4. MY EXPLANATION: I was attempting to help the server by checking glitched spots for bases to report for that major reward you feel me, and when i help this man find the area, and he BANS me for my bedroll! Come on now.
Unban Ye Boy
1 vote
50%
Rethink
1 vote
50%
Number of voters: 2
Posted Mar 5, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 5, 18
Admin
Votes:
+99
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Admin
Donor
VIP
Please follow the proper ban format when requesting a ban appeal, also you are definitely staying banned for the full duration. It was glitched, and you guys raided an admin locker placed by an admin that was covering a glitched spot in the map, on top of having a glitched bed. Therefore your ban is accurate and is staying. Have a nice night.
Posted Mar 5, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Joe, my friend, I was attempting to help the server out, ALONG, with myself, you must understand because if you were not staff, you would have broke the locker aswell. Also, how was i supposed to know who placed the locker. I believe that it should not be a full week ban since it is my first offense EVER, that includes, mutes, verbal warning, racial, warning nothing. This is my first offense and most certainly last, i would LOVE to let not only you but other staff rethink this decision, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks! ~Gem
Posted Mar 5, 18 · OP
Admin
Votes:
+99
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Admin
Donor
VIP
Yeah no, you both blew it with the way you acted, if you want to act with such behavior please feel free to find another server to be immature on. With that being said, Get out of my swamp. :~
Posted Mar 5, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Admin
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admin
MOD
Donor