Donor
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Online on Site
Donor
VIP
1. As stated the first 2 gyazos are a blunt explanation of me telling you how you abused and you straight up denying it like it didn't mean anything. It was denial not proof of abuse; that comes later. The one gyazo with a line through it is from staff chat of two different gyazos, not blurred. (Proof: https://gyazo.com/c0303d9b77dba90c03f18bb9de9eadec). We had no desire to patch up at 9 p.m. for some and 11 p.m. for others because the whole base had to be rebuilt and we weren't doing that right now. That was your hole that you made and was the only place to the outside. And it would be stupid not to make an entrance since you are trying to hide your abuse because if there was no entrance to the outside then it was obvious, but you tried to do it and you were stupid enough to make the whole go to the world border where you can't even get through. If you have any more nit-picking to do and then fail at it, please just respond, this is fun.

-Blitz1Fy
4996130.png
Posted Mar 22, 18
Votes:
+37
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Untagged users
I will later when I have time, sorry I do thing out of school lmao
4996155.png
Posted Mar 22, 18 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Online on Site
Donor
VIP
Surrreee
4996130.png
Posted Mar 22, 18
Donor
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Online on Site
Donor
VIP
Sounds like you want to make abuse calls. Any proof to back it up? You sound like playmore. "Blitz is abusing as a TMOD"
4996130.png
Posted Mar 22, 18
Admin
Votes:
+99
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Admin
Donor
VIP
Eh, scratch that as of now you're permabanned I have the right to spawn in items for players and I surely to god have the right to spawn in items for my own leisure as long as it isn't causing harm to others. If you have a problem with that, then clearly you don't belong on the server, clearly you're just butthurt af. Have a good day.
5d4kWHf.png
Posted Mar 22, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Admin
Votes:
+191
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admin
Donor
we are allowed to spawn in stuff, as long as we dont go mental. that is a non issue.
Posted Mar 23, 18
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices