Accepted Locked staff application

4 replies
Staff Team
Votes:
+7
MOD
Unturned hours: almost 1500 hours
Hours on server: like 400 hours on server or more
+4 hours a week: I play 2 hours Monday to Friday and on Saturday and Sunday 4 or 5 hours
I have discord
Clean record: only a glitch base ban. (and a misunderstand ban, also glitch)

About Me: My name is Fernando, and I play unturned when I was 10 years old and I like so much the game. I always play after school and on my free time. I play football 2 times a week, on Thursday and Saturday. I play different games but mainly unturned.

My previous staff experience (all games): I was admin on 3 unturned servers and 1 on Garrys mod

Why I would like to be staff: I want to get the server better, like when it was on pei large, I know the rules and lot of people know me. Im friendly with all kind of people, and I would love to be staff for first time here <3

Why I stand out: Well i speak Spanish and English so I can help a lot of people with their issues. Lot of people know me and know im really active. I know how people hate hackers or people breaking the rules so ill we there and help the situation :)

-Info-

My primary server (ex. US2): US1

My age: (if you don't want to say, just put "13+"): 14

My country and timezone: South America, Santiago, Chile. UTC -4

My steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/8111357

My Discord: Fernando#6881
Posted Mar 29, 18 · OP
Agree
List
Undo
Donor
Votes:
+4
Donor
VIP
+1 good guy very mature and would surely make out to be a great staff member so its a +1 from me
Posted Mar 31, 18
List
Undo
Donor
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Online on Site
Donor
VIP
+1
4996130.png
Posted Mar 31, 18
Donor
Votes:
+34
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
VIP
I feel that he should be at high regards for staff, he's a kind and friendly player and doesn't start shit for a random reason. +1 great app!
Posted Apr 4, 18
Admin
Votes:
+99
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Admin
Donor
VIP
Hello Fernando,

On Behalf of the TNP Staff Team I'd like to welcome you aboard our team, please feel free to message me on Discord and I'll get you situated once we both have the appropriate time availability.

Thanks,
Joe.
5d4kWHf.png
Posted Apr 4, 18
NoticeNotices