Forums
5 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
i am 15, i have played the game for over 580 hours, ive played everyday with my friend for ages, im on most of the day with my friend so i'd say 5-8 hours, i have discord, name: stormninja989#4807, i have a clean record and i am very serious with being a staff member, i will follow rules and comply with everything anyone says that is higher in level that me(importance than me), i have been admin before many times, and have been trusted around players, it would nice to help around :).
Posted Mar 29, 18 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Donor
VIP
You clearly did not follow the format or put in the time or effort to even get a shot at being accepted. -1 Try again with correct format.
4996130.png
Posted Mar 29, 18
Admin
Votes:
+99
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Admin
Donor
VIP
Hello Henry,

Unfortunately you didn't read the staff application format before applying, If you could possibly redo this app on a new thread in the proper format that would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, I do like what you've posted thus far on here.

Best Regards,

Joe.
5d4kWHf.png
Posted Mar 29, 18
Admin
Votes:
+191
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admin
Donor
would be awesome if you took part in our community on website too, i see just 1 post, we like active staff on server and on here.
Posted Mar 30, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
sorry i am new to this i cannot help it, there is no problem with what i said, and i asked my friend to read out what everything said :/, i put as much effort as i could as i was up AT 5AM so cut me some slack alright..
Posted Mar 30, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 30, 18
Donor
Votes:
+34
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
VIP
-1 You didn't follow the format in any way.
Posted Apr 4, 18
NoticeNotices