Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admin
MOD
Donor
VIP
About Me: My name is Cameron Moore and I am a junior in High school, I am also an avid gamer and Lacrosse player. I consider myself to be a pretty funny person. I have been playing on The Nightpatrol for over a year and have experienced it grow from a simple house hosted server to an enterprise grade server. I’ve been playing unturned since October 8th, 2015. I know a lot about the backend of Unturned and how to use it.

My previous staff experience (all games): Owned 1 unturned server, staffed on 2 unturned servers (one as Admin and one as mod) I am currently a Server Dev for Brads Gaming Network and I was a dev for Aurora Bootleg RP. 4 Minecraft servers (Prior 2015).

Why I would like to be staff: I love staffing servers because I feel that I can provide a sense of security to players who feel that someone is being rude or offensive to them, I also strongly believe in providing the help and support that players need to help them become successful on the server. I believe that I qualify under the terms of being a staff member in The Night Patrol community due to my knowledge in staffing so many servers.

Why I stand out: I have more experience with helping people specifically in unturned (from prior server staffing and ownership) and also have created 2 unturned servers and hosted them personally, so i have experience with troubleshooting problems the server may run into. I know a lot about the backend of unturned and how to make servers and i don't think many other people know how to do this. I’ve also have been one of the longest players on The Nightpatrol and I don't think anyone else can say that they hosted TNP servers in the beginning.

-Info-

My primary server : US1, Semi RP and Bootleg (Currently staff on semi and bootleg)

My age: I am currently 16

My country and time zone: Eastern Standard Time

My steam URL:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/cameronm892

Discord:
4996114.png
Posted Mar 29, 18 · OP · Last edited Mar 29, 18
Donor
Votes:
+15
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Online on Site
Donor
VIP
k
4996130.png
Posted Mar 29, 18
Admin
Votes:
+99
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Admin
Donor
VIP
Hey Cam,

I actually admire the hard work you put into your staff app, even though it was from your previous staff app, but modified to the current staff amount of hours you've put in, and the amount of help you've offered towards semirp and bootleg with preparations. I honestly think you deserve a spot within all of our servers, but ultimately it is up to NIGHTPATROL as he is the owner of TNP, however since I'm managing tnp/unturned 3.0 as of now, I don't think there would be that much of a problem.

Best Regards,
Joe.
5d4kWHf.png
Posted Mar 29, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Admin
Votes:
+13
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admin
MOD
Donor
VIP
Thanks Joe The Misfit :)
4996114.png
Posted Mar 29, 18 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Donor
VIP
Good guy, Shouldove be Mod by now for all the shit hes done for TNP +`
SXBkvN5.png
Posted Mar 30, 18
Donor
Votes:
+34
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
VIP
+1 that is the best staff app I've seen for a while and I hope you get the staff rank that you ultimately deserve.
Posted Apr 4, 18 · Last edited Apr 4, 18
Donor
Votes:
+70
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Online on Site
Donor
VIP
I need you to carry me for a win on PUBG and its a yes from me. OK thanks.
Posted Apr 4, 18
Admin
Votes:
+99
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Admin
Donor
VIP
Hello Cam,

On Behalf of the TNP Staff Team I'd like to welcome you aboard our team, please feel free to message me on Discord and I'll get you situated once we both have the appropriate time availability.

Thanks,
Joe.
5d4kWHf.png
Posted Apr 4, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices