Forums

Locked Read Mooshy's Staff Re-App!

7 replies
Donor
Votes:
+4
Donor
VIP
Hey, it's been a while from being staff and im coming back to unturned. Wondering if I could come back as a staff member to check over the server, I found it generally quite annoying to be staff. (As if you want to pvp but someone is disturbing you.) but I just enjoy helping people. (most staff should have already seen my app for my first time but ill show it again just in case)
just so its like im following format rules.

Hi Im a 13 year old who loves to play on TNP server, I would lIke to become staff so I can help other players In need of help when no other staff are on, Ive never let this server down and Im very active In discord and fourms. Im also super actIve on the server and I always try help someone In need. I wouldnt Instantly ban / kick someone I would hear what they wanted to say and I would see If I would ban / kick them.

About me:I live In the UK (Scotland) my username Is Mooshy
Timezone and country: BST and Scotland
Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/MooshyKing/
What I like to do In my spare time:I like to play badminton and also go out running around to the park with friends

Why I should be accepted: Ive had some experience In staff because I used to be a staff member on a different server untill I retired from that server and found out about tnp, Im ready to push myself to help everyone that needs help In sight and Im willing to use my time for building bases / pvping to help other people. Ive seen many styles of what other staff has done Joe Joe, ADHD, Playmore, Sokker, pixel ect.

Im very calm when It comes to people when they are trying to Insult / be mean to me and dont really care about that and dont see It that much. Im active around 5 - 12 hours a day and can help anyone In need and because Im very actIve I can find out If people have been racist / disrespecting others or staff. I listen to what peoples stories are unless they call someone the N word. Im a very calm person when It comes to conversation, and enjoys my life while playing unturned. I love to pvp on the server and wouldnt mind being bothered a bit while Im pvping.

Why I stand out: because Ive known what many staff members has done and found out a good way to start as a tmod and would most likely be a good staff member to others. When people would do stupid reports like about someone scamming I wouldnt ban / kick them I would just ask them politely to not do It again but If they do I dont really know what go do because Its not against the rules scamming and Ill tell the person that reported that there Is nothing much I could do.

Conclusion: thank you for reading my staff application and I hope I get accepted! Cya soon ~ Mooshy
Hope i can get back to the staff team.
Posted Mar 30, 18 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Donor
VIP
He was a great staff member if he didnt go inactive :/ +1
SXBkvN5.png
Posted Mar 30, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Donor
Votes:
+4
Donor
VIP
ye I'm workin to try play unturned a bit more now
Posted Mar 30, 18 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Donor
VIP
ye I'm workin to try play unturned a bit more now
An hour a day keeps the demote away!!!!
SXBkvN5.png
Posted Mar 30, 18
Donor
Votes:
+34
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
VIP
+1 amazing staff member (when he was active). Why haven't we already accepted his app!
Posted Mar 30, 18
Donor
Votes:
+31
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
VIP
Assuming you stay active, hell yeah. Good guy. +1

If I say something that offends you, I apologize. It's just in my nature.

Ex-Admin on TNP!

Contact Info! Feel free to contact me as needed.

Discord: Levi#0002
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/glakrie/
Posted Mar 30, 18
Donor
Votes:
+4
Donor
VIP
trying to atleast aim up for 2 hrs a day or so
Posted Apr 1, 18 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+4
Donor
VIP
I might not be able to be as active rn as ive been assigned a project that will take about a week
Posted Apr 4, 18 · OP
NoticeNotices