Forums

Locked Read My staff app (again)

2 replies
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
About Me: Hello, i am Levi (or levy) and i am 12. That technically breaks the rules but i am an interesting individual as my piers say it. I live in the amazing state of Crappy California. Actually its not crappy that was just a joke. I go to school like any normal person under the age of 18 and im in 6th (almost 7th) grade. When i grow up i want to join the ranks of the United States Marine Corps. I wear digital woodland/marpat BDU's to school and its the only thing i have in my closet besides an M65. Or a gasmask...

My previous staff experience (all games): Mod on gobs server, admin on futuristic warfare, mod on buyall, Content creator on steves, pending content creator on blues rp, <-- unturned

Why I would like to be staff: I have a natural tendency to help fellow human beings and so i would like to expand my reach of the people i help or serve by applying for staff on The Night Patrol. I also feel that my time on this planet can be better used as currently, i have lots of free time in which i do nothing but play Unturned. So i would like to put that time to use. I would also like to make a lot of new friends as all my friends at school are girls and drama queens and i'm tired of that life.

Why I stand out: I stand out because i am very disciplined but kind, i like to help people and follow orders. I bet that most of the people reading this have never seen a kid wearing USMC bdus to school (unless you live where i live) and have a metric fuck ton of gear.

-Info-

My primary server (ex. US2): The Night Patrol 1

My age: (if you don't want to say, just put "13+") 12. Still breaking the rules.

My country and timezone: San Jose, California, United States, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, The Solar System, The Milky Way Galaxy, And further beyond. My timezone is UTC-08:00 or PST.

My steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/LeviLeads/

My Discord: Levi#1675
Posted Mar 30, 18 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+31
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
VIP
My son, +1. Good kid, mature for his age.

If I say something that offends you, I apologize. It's just in my nature.

Ex-Admin on TNP!

Contact Info! Feel free to contact me as needed.

Discord: Levi#0002
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/glakrie/
Posted Mar 31, 18
Donor
Votes:
+34
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
VIP
Good staff app and well respected kid, You made me laugh at what you put for timezone. +1
Posted Apr 4, 18
NoticeNotices