Forums

Locked Read Server Staff Application

1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
About Me: I've been playing unturned for almost my whole entire life, and I have my own server in the game. I've also got a few other servers that I'm an administrator on, and I help manage those servers well. Plus, the only trouble I've ever had was a few idiotic admins that thought they could take over the server by banning me and other administrators that supported me. In turn, they were banned for approximately 1 million years. Overall, I think I'd be a good admin, and hope you think the same.
Previous Staff Experience: The only staff experience I've ever had was on one Garry's Mod server and 4 Unturned servers, and I helped manage both very well.
Why I would like to be staff: I feel that every server I play on deserves a good community and great administrators for the players to enjoy their gameplay as much as they want to.
Why I stand out: I've played Unturned for years with staff experience, and know everything there is to know about being staff.
-Info-
My Primary Server: I play on any server I can find, but only if my friends know it's a good server to play on. (Ex. The Night Patrol)
My age: 14 years old.
My Country and Timezone: United States of America, East Coast Timezone.
My Steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/NyetNeinNo/
My Discord: RaiderMasterSergentMike#5877
Posted Mar 31, 18 · OP
Admin
Votes:
+99
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Admin
Donor
VIP
Hello Mikey,

Thanks for applying to become apart of our Staff Team, I'm unfortunately going to have to deny your application due to the fact that you have less than an hour spent on our servers. We are looking for dedicated individuals that are willing to help moderate our servers, not just have the tag in game and on discord.

Best Regards,

Joe.
5d4kWHf.png
Posted Mar 31, 18 · Last edited Mar 31, 18
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices