Forums
Page
of 2

Locked Read New and in proved Staff APP - TomPavey45

10 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
Hello everyone! You have found the official format to use when writing up your staff application. Please follow all of these rules and formats and you will be good to go! If applications are being accepted at the moment, good luck!

RULES:

• Must be 13+
• Must have at least 300 hours in Unturned
• Must have at least 80 hours on the server.
• Must be active at least 4+ hours a week.
• Must have Discord
• Must have a clean record (nothing too serious)

Format:

About Me:Hello my name is Thomas but you can call me Tom for short I love to play Football in my spare time and I love playing new video game and sometime's i can be a little toxic kid but beside's that I love playing Unturned with my friend and making new friends i only speak English. I love riding my Pit Bike on weekends and I love to play Arma 3 as well in my spare time. :)

My previous staff experience (all games): I've been Staff on 3 Server all Unturned Servers. Dyan Semi-Vanilla - Co-Owner. RP Server - Head-Admin - No longer up. Dyan RolePlay - Co-Owner

Why I would like to be staff: Because if i had Staff i would have a bigger responsibility so i would have to work hard and help all the other Players and i would like to help Nightpatrol with his server and setting up Plugins and i would like to meet new People and meet new Staff Members.

Why I stand out: I would stand out because i can be on the server all day on weekend's and be on half a day on School day's so i would be able to help players on weekend and i would stand out to them so they can get to know me more.

-Info-

My primary server (ex. US2): (US) ★THE NIGHT PATROL★

My age: (if you don't want to say, just put "13+") 13

My country and timezone: Greenwich Mean Time

My steam URL:http://steamcommunity.com/id/TomPavey45/

My Discord:TomPavey
Posted Apr 3, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Donor
Votes:
+34
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
VIP
I don't really know about this one because I'm kind of worried about the part where you say “I can be a little toxic kid”. I mean it's good to see that you aren't afraid to speak up and tell us about yourself. I'm just gonna say that you also have a VAC ban, can you clear that up for me? Till further explanation I'm gonna be safe and say -1
Posted Apr 4, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Admin
Votes:
+191
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admin
Donor
huge no from me, we dont want staff with VAC bans or toxic ppl
Posted Apr 4, 18
Votes:
Untagged users
I have a VAC Ban on CSGO Because i'm not very Good at CSGO so i download hacks. I don't know why but that's all i got to say.
Posted Apr 4, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Donor
Votes:
+70
Level 3
LEVEL 3
Online on Site
Donor
VIP
In My opinion having a VAC ban shouldn't affect his staff application saying pretty much everyone on steam has one now and days on at least 1 account. Being a toxic person I am not a fan with but at least your being honest with it so I am neutral on this one.
Posted Apr 4, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
I'm donating £20 to Nightpatrol and gonna buy some ranks
Posted Apr 4, 18 · OP
Admin
Votes:
+191
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admin
Donor
why would u even post that here? some may think you are trying to buy a staff role, not impressed dude.
Posted Apr 4, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Admin
Votes:
+191
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admin
Donor
wrote:
I have a VAC Ban on CSGO Because i'm not very Good at CSGO so i download hacks. I don't know why but that's all i got to say.

WOW wait what, you just admitted to using hacks on CSGO, huge huge epic NO NO NO NO from me.
Posted Apr 4, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Donor
Votes:
+20
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Donor
VIP
wrote:
admitting to using hacks shows he knows how to install them, whats stopped him from using them on unturned
SXBkvN5.png
Posted Apr 4, 18
Agree
List
Undo
Votes:
Untagged users
Far point but I've never hacked in Unturned never will. Only because I hacked on CSGO doesn't mean I'm gonna download hack for unturned
Posted Apr 4, 18 · OP
Page
of 2
NoticeNotices