2 replies
Donor
Votes:
+11
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Donor
About Me:

I'm a military veteran, I served 4 years with the US Army as a 94E, Radio and Comsec Repairer. Ft. Benning for Basic Training, Ft. Gordon for AIT, and then Ft. Carson for my active duty station. As soon as I got to Ft. Carson, I got pulled for a convoy security detachment, which meant I got to train on machineguns and do cool range exercises with m249's mounted on humvees. I did a tour in Iraq in 2008, pulled security on over 300 convoys, and came back in one piece. I'm a lot different now than when I was in the Army though.

My previous staff experience (all games):
None /shrug

Why I would like to be staff:
I play a lot, so I'm readily available. I like keeping my environment clean and to standard, so I'd be happy to dispose of any rule breaking trash. Haha. But I'd really just like to help out the community if I can, since I enjoy being here.

Why I stand out:
My military experience helps me follow and enforce rules, as well as handle multiple situations as they happen.
Almost 2k hours on Unturned ;)

-Info-

My primary server (ex. US2): US1

My age: (if you don't want to say, just put "13+") 31

My country and timezone: USA, MST (Arizona)

My steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982005542/

My Discord: Tanuki#5878
Posted Apr 4, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Donor
Votes:
+31
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
VIP
I respect the military background, plus you have a nice app. If you keep in contact with us more, it'd be nice to get to know you. +1 my man.

If I say something that offends you, I apologize. It's just in my nature.

Ex-Admin on TNP!

Contact Info! Feel free to contact me as needed.

Discord: Levi#0002
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/glakrie/
Posted Apr 4, 18
List
Undo
Admin
Votes:
+99
Level 4
LEVEL 4
Admins
Admin
Donor
VIP
Hello DrTanuki,

On Behalf of the TNP Staff Team I'd like to welcome you aboard our team, please feel free to message me on Discord and I'll get you situated once we both have the appropriate time availability.

Thanks,
Joe.
5d4kWHf.png
Posted Apr 5, 18
NoticeNotices