Forums

Resolved Locked Staff Application

1 reply
Donor
Votes:
Donor
VIP
About Me: My Name is ProSecret, I'm a semi-known player on the night patrol, [i'm not some popular person who everyone knows i dont guess].

My previous staff experience (all games): I've been staff on Pandahut Servers, [rp and pvp], I've been staff on a minecraft server, I've been staff on multiple small servers on unturned, I actually ran a Semi-Vanilla server for several months.

Why I would like to be staff: I would like to be staff to help relieve stress from current staff and help the current and future staff team of TNP to make this server even better then it already is and enjoyable for every single player that connects.

Why I stand out: I have alot of experience as a staff member, as well as I'm chill and I do not get triggered over very simple stuff. I have played probably a total of 300+ hours on TNP servers, and know alot of info about how everything works, staff wise and playerwise which would enable me to answer any questions that may arise from players.

-Info-

My primary server (ex. US2): US1

My age: (if you don't want to say, just put "13+") I'm currently 17, turning 18 in July.

My country and timezone: I'm from the United States and I live in the EST timezone.

My steam URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198145363736/

My Discord: ProSecret#9746
Posted Apr 15, 18 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Donor
VIP
Staff Applications are closed right now. You may reapply with the same application when they open.
4996130.png
Posted Apr 15, 18
NoticeNotices