Level 1
LEVEL 1
VIP
Steam Url: https://steamcommunity.com/id/SkyDragonZeus/

Reason of the Ban: "APC with plates under the map"

Staff: Fox_Starwar

Ban Duration: 7 Days

My Explanation

Well i'm not really sure to what explain, because the ban was a bit of a surprise:

I've been raiding a base for hours under caves, and at the start I tryed to retrieve a car, later I tryed in a higher roof zone and failed again, I mean several hours, so I tryed to get a few vehicles there and two or three might have fallen under the map (Which shouldn't be a several problem I guess, all the vehicles are sometimes wrecked), but Fox says it was intentionally made with plates to get under the map. I can promise I haven't been under the map, I have no reason to go there, there's no building (That is a fact, fox didn't say anything about buildings there).

Soo i'm not sure if someone took an apc I bought, i'm not even sure how the server decides who is the owner (The one who bought it, last use, locked, I don't know), I can say I didn't build plates in any vehicle today (I use lockers), I have proof of a lot of people of differents teams (even red staff) that I was there raiding for hours, and veteran admins can tell I have five custom kits and no reason to "find a safe place to store stuff safely", I can't find a reason to glitch myself down the map.

Sorry for being a "Idk what is going on" explanation, instead of an apology, I hope some of the older staff understand this is a confusion or something.

Sorry If I seem hostile in any part, I don't have a wide vocabulary and maybe I used an incorrect word in some place.

Thanks for reading.
Posted Jun 27, 18 · OP
List
Undo
Admin
Votes:
+7
Admin
MOD
I wasnt there to see what happen but about what you say I understand. This is a really glitch map and some things , car in this case, can fall off the map. +1,
Posted Jun 27, 18
Donor
Votes:
+34
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
VIP
You built a structure that as far as I could see was just meant to glitch vehicles, I also saw vehicles drop from the structure that you built. The structure was right above a base that wasn't raided, I also wasn't the staff member who banned you. This would be a no for me -1
Posted Jun 27, 18
List
Undo
VIP
Votes:
+4
VIP
you build a structure to glitch an apc under the map I know the plats where placed by u, and the apc was locked by you so... for that its a no frome me.
Posted Jun 27, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+1
Untagged users
Sky, You had placed large metal plates above where the apc was and apc was locked by you. So the ban appeal is a no from me
Posted Jun 27, 18
VIP
Votes:
+16
Level 1
LEVEL 1
VIP
Fox_Starwar wrote:
You built a structure that as far as I could see was just meant to glitch vehicles, I also saw vehicles drop from the structure that you built. The structure was right above a base that wasn't raided, I also wasn't the staff member who banned you. This would be a no for me -1

Ooooh okay now I understand why okay okay, let me explain, I was trying to place a horde beacon there you killed me and I said ¿Why do you get involved in this? (I hope u remember) and then de started dogfighting with A10… These five plates were around the horde beacon I placed to destroy the base under the caves, also I guess then the apc had no plates which makes sense and just was in the caves.

I hope the situation is clear now
Posted Jun 28, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 28, 18
Donor
Votes:
+34
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
VIP
It is now, I'll speak with the staff member that banned you and see what course of action he would like to take.
Have a great day!
Posted Jun 28, 18
NoticeNotices