Blu
Votes:
Untagged users
1. Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198097426303/
2. Reason for my Ban: Racism
3. Staff Name: Ajax (through console)
3. Ban Duration: 7 days

4. My Explanation:

I got banned for racism on the server because I let my little brother play for awhile and while I was away from my computer, he said a very indecent, racist word. Ultimately, it was my fault for letting him play on my computer and I apologize for it. However, I do believe the duration of the ban is lengthy. I have checked the ban list and I've seen players banned for one day because of racism as well. It would be great if my ban was lifted but I think I should, at least, have my ban reduced to a day because of the injustice I saw on the ban list compared to mine. If the ban doesn't get lifted, I am content in it being reduced to a day. Again, I apologize for this inconvenience and the indecency I have caused and I promise it will not happen again.

Thank you,
Blu
Posted Jun 28, 18 · OP
Donor
Votes:
+34
Level 2
LEVEL 2
Donor
VIP
We increased the ban duration about a month ago due to some problems that occurred because of the day ban, as for the ban it self I thought you were living in a dorm? Also if your little brother said the racist word on your account (Which I feel is not the case) still means that he did it on your account and it's your responsibility to make sure that no one uses your account for malicious behavior.
It would be a huge no for me.
Posted Jun 28, 18
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+275
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Admins
Owner
Donor
VIP
Protecting your account is your responsibility. If your brother goes on your account and says that kind of thing, you have some serious problems to work out.
4965384.png
Posted Jun 28, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices