Forums

Denied Unban for Server/Discord.

5 replies
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
1. My STEAM URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Togiri/
2. REASON FOR MY BAN: On the Unturned server I was banned for economy abuse. As for my discord PERMA ban its quite dumb. I join and I say what did the banana say to the french fry. And my razer synapse glitches occasionally and resets my mic settings to the highest setting and they said it was loud and they PERM banned be which is quite dumb. I'd like to be unbanned from discord.
3. STAFF NAME: Console, not sure on discord.
3. BAN DURATION: 1d On Server Perm on Discord.
4. MY EXPLANATION:

I didn't understand I wasn't abusing anything in my mind. There were people talking about the day before and there were a lot of people doing it yesterday. And buy it I mean buying a Calling Card for 100xp and selling it for $600 ingame money. I wasn't aware of it was a bannable offense due to other people doing it. I feel my ban was unjust.
And my explanation for the Discord unban appeal I'd like to think it's quite obvious in REASON FOR MY BAN:
Posted Jun 28, 18 · OP
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
My discord id Gunnar#2908
Posted Jun 28, 18 · OP
Staff Team
Votes:
+17
Level 1
LEVEL 1
MOD
Donor
VIP
You ear raped us. No matter what happened on the server, you broke discord rules.
4996130.png
Posted Jun 28, 18
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
As I stated I didn't ear rape on purpose I cant help a glitch it was a mistake. I joined to ask about my server ban I just thought I'd lighten the mood with a shitty joke now if you don't mind I'ma wait for a staff to reply to this.
Posted Jun 28, 18 · OP
Admin
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admin
MOD
Donor
VIP
K well maybe if you can provide some proof to the staff member that your Razer synapse was somehow "glitched" then maybe it can be reconsidered. You economy ban will stay in my opinion because its in the rules and saying you didn't know the rules is a BS excuse because you should read them before you join any server. But this unban from the server is up to Night
4996114.png
Posted Jun 29, 18 · Last edited Jun 29, 18
Owner
Votes:
+274
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Admins
Owner
Donor
VIP
Your ban on the server for economy abuse doesn't exactly help you. I'll unban and let you know when I feel appropriate.
4965384.png
Posted Jun 29, 18
NoticeNotices