2 replies
Votes:
Untagged users
1. Steam URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/OrdinaryStewie/
2. Reason for my Ban: Apperently for "Staff Harrasment"
3. Staff Name: Joe The Misfit
3. Ban Duration: 1 Day

4. My Explanation:

This whole thing started when Me and some friends went to "The Mines" to raid a base inside the cave, It all started good, we were just having fun, Untill we started to use "The door glitch" (We used the door glitched before it was a rule about it) And joe started to get pissed of at us because we were killing him using the glitch, Blitz or someone said something in chat about that it is not any rule about it and Joe said "Not for long" And While we were getting further and further into the raid Joe just started to get more and more rude in chat, I dont know if this is true, But i was afk and was making a sandwhich and i come back to the calla dn its total chaos in there and i ask like, yo what is going on and they said Jo said like stfu you toxic bitches (which i think isnt true) since it doesnt sound like sojeone joe would do, But the main part that am making this is that i dont know the reason that i got banned for, Joe told me "Go suck a dick" to me and i got pissed and said "Go do it yourself" and i got kicked. A while later i get banned for "Staff Harassment" I dont know if it was that i defended myself since joe was being rude to me in chat or if it was another reason, I think that this bas is bullshit tbh since Joe were being a bit of a dick to most of us and we were just defending ourselves. I would like to know why i got banned the exact reason because when i try top ask joe in chat he doesnt respond. Thank You! Am out // Senpai :3
Posted Jun 29, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 29, 18
Admin
Votes:
+14
Level 1
LEVEL 1
Admin
MOD
Donor
VIP
Its because you guys were abusing a glitch that obviously needs to be enforced better. Just because it doesn't specify a certain glitch, its well known across all Unturned servers that abusing a glitch isn't allowed but you guys continued tot use it.

**Staff harassment is defined as continual offences against a staff member. You are allowed to disagree with them or curse against them in a jokingly manner, but note that if a staff member warns you and you do not listen you may be punished.

He did in fact warn you to stop so in case you don't know where all the rules are posted here is a link for yah.
Official Rules Thread
These are the official rules for the server and their punishments. The following is NOT allowed.
4996114.png
Posted Jun 29, 18
List
Undo
Owner
Votes:
+274
Level 6
LEVEL 6
Admins
Owner
Donor
VIP
We had a conversation over discord; he can wait his 24 hours out.
4965384.png
Posted Jun 29, 18
Agree
List
Undo
NoticeNotices