Forums
1 reply
Votes:
Untagged users
1. My STEAM URL: https://steamcommunity.com/id/DuckyQuuack/
2. REASON FOR MY BAN: I was joking around with a friend and i said the n word as a joke and he doesnt have any problem with it but i understand the rules and i understand that i got my ban.
3. STAFF NAME: Started with a 1 day by nemesis then after that Perm by Console
3. BAN DURATION: Perm
4. MY EXPLANATION:

Alright everything started on by i joined TNP for the first time in a couple of days i started to play with nemesis just having fun playing around, Then me and my friend were starting to pvp and joke around with eachother and iit got a little to far and i said the n word as a joke towards him he didnt have any problems with it but i understand the rules and i clearly deserve my 1 day ban. Then i just knew what i did wrong and i waited it out. Later that day i went into the bans and i saaw that i have been banned twice for the exact same reason and i though in my mind that i should probably be unbanned the time i first got banned and not the 2nd time. I talked to Ajax for a while and i told him that i got banned for the same reason twitce and he knew what i meant. We started talking and i asked him why i wouldnt be unbanned since nemesis banned me first? And he said something and i got kinda pissed of sinced i should already have been unbanned since i got banned 16 sometime and i asked him the NEXT day at 23 something and told him that it has been way over a day and i asked for an unban but he wouldnt unban me so i started gettin really pissed and we went into an argument and this argument took place for a while and then ajax just said nah you can do this yourself and all that. Later that conversation i said "Well since you cant listen to me and what i tried to say to you then i cant do anything to help you and tell you what happend" And he said I can perma you if you´d like? nad i said for what reason and he said Staff Harrasment and in my mind saying what i said shouldnt really be staff harassment but still might be a little offensive towards him and i am really sorry for arguing should just have waited the time out he said himself that its getting annoying with pepaol being banned with different timezones and everyone is getting longer bans then the should. And i am so sorry and ive said this to ajax too that am horribly sorry for being a dick in that conversation this wasnt even his fault or anything and i am really sorry for getting so pissed of on Ajax. It wont happen again i was just really freaking stupid doing what i did and i regret it.
Posted Jul 9, 18 · OP
Admin
Votes:
+100
Level 5
LEVEL 5
Admins
Admin
Donor
VIP
Hey,

I'll go ahead and remove this ban due to the fact that it was explained via Staff Chat of the issue at hand. You should be able to rejoin the servers within the hour.

Best Regards,

Joe.
5d4kWHf.png
Posted Jul 9, 18
List
Undo
NoticeNotices